Pilates Through Pregnancy & Beyond – 3 Day Certificate Course - Ashley Ritchie
This 3day Certificate Course will give you an in-depth understanding of the process the mother-to-be is going through within and the physical changes without that pregnancy brings. Pilates through Pregnancy and beyond course will take you through the 3 trimesters, the "Red Flag" conditions, exercise recommendations, modifications and assists. Hormonal effects from pregnancy, birthing and feeding the new-born as well as Post
(This program is approved by the PMA for 19 CECs-enquire via Ashley Ritchie for these points).
Day 1 & 2: Prenatal
- Anatomy of pregnancy
- Physical and Hormonal changes and how this will affect a training program
- Conditions of concern
- Exercise considerations
- Birthing Process
- Exercise considerations for C- Section and Natural Childbirth
- Hormonal changes post-birth
- Diastasis Recti Identification and corrective exercise considerations
A Non-Refundable Non-Transferable Registration fee of R1150,00 (inclusive of VAT) is due on Registration, balance of payment is then due at least 4 weeks before course start date.
|Item||Normal Rate||6 Mth Payment Plan|
|30 % Deposit on registration
PROGRAM FEES INCLUDE:
- A Workbook which includes a study guide and exercise supplement.
- A fully equipped Pilates studio for use during the program and a BASI Faculty Member that will wow you with their infinite knowledge.
- All payments to be done at least 4 weeks before course start date.
- If you are on a payment plan A Debit Order Instruction needs to be completed and returned to email@example.com with a copy of the deposit paid at registration. with a copy of the deposit paid on registration.
- A Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable Registration fee of R1150,00 (inclusive of VAT) is due on Registration to guarantee your spot and balance of payment is due at least 4 weeks before course start date.
Students may transfer funds to a subsequent course (Excluding registration fee-as it is non-refundable & non-transferable) at the same location or another course at a different host location within South Africa. The credit is valid for 1 year from the program start date.