This three-day certificate course, developed by Master Teacher Rael Isacowitz, is the first phase of Ultimate Pilates Journey, consisting of the Mentor, Master I and Master II programs. This is Rael’s voyage of discovery and exploration into the deeper realms of the Pilates method and the sharing of his life’s work that spans over four decades.
The Mentor program focuses on refinement of the work and introduces us to the higher principles, advanced repertoire, utilizing all apparatus and is taking the student to the extreme edges of the Method. The Mentor Program provides the Pilates professional with the opportunity to learn from specially elected BASI faculty that have studied with Rael for almost twenty years and is passing his life’s work on to others.
Theo Botha, principal faculty for BASI Pilates South Africa is the first elected faculty member on which Rael has bestowed the honour to teach the Mentor Program under his direction.
To be eligible for this course, you must have completed the BASI Pilates Comprehensive Teacher Training Program or another recognized comprehensive teacher training course (proof of certificate required). Two (2) years of teaching experience for BASI qualified teachers and three (3) years for all others.
- 17-19 July 2019 (CPT) - Living Life PIlates (Sea Point)
- 11-13 Oct 2019 (JHB) - Body Mechanix Wellness Centre (Craighall Park)
- 9:30 till 17:30 (includes two coffee breaks (10 mins ea.) plus one lunch break (40 mins)
- Please bring along a water bottle, packed lunch and snacks to keep you energized through the day
- Coffee and tea will be offered and water filters are available to re-fill bottles.
BASI Pilates South Africa offers a discounted rate for once-off course payments and offers one payment plan.
A Non-Refundable Registration fee of R1150,00 (inclusive of VAT) is due on Registration, balance of payment is then due at least 4 weeks before course start date.
|Item||Once Off||6 Months|
|Tuition||R7 900.00||R8 690.00|
|Sub Total||R9 400.00||R10 190.00|
|VAT||R1 410.00||R1 528.50|
|Grand Total||R10 810.00||R11 718.50|
|Item||Once Off||6 Months|
|30% Deposit||R0.00||R3 515.55|
|Monthly Instalments||R0.00||R1 367.16 p/m|
Program fees include:
- A Work book with a study guide and exercise supplement.
- A fully equipped pilates studio for use during the program.
- Late Payments are subject to interest being charged on your outstanding balance.
- A Debit Order Instruction is required for any Payment Plan Options.
No refunds are given!
Students can transfer funds to a subsequent course at the same location or another course at a different host location within South Africa. The credit is Valid for 1 year from program start date.
No refunds are given if:
- A student misses any part of the program.
- A student chooses to leave the program of her/his own volition.
- A student fails to attend the program, following BASI Pilates notification of acceptance and confirmation by the student.
- A student fails to attend the program without reasonable prior notification.