BASI Pilates Students are eligible to sign up for Centralized Testing following the completion of all course requirements.
Students need to register for Centralized Testing within 1 year of completing Module 6 for MTTC Students and Module 12 for CTTC Students.
Registrations close 2 weeks prior to the testing day.
CENTRALIZED TESTING REQUIREMENTS:
- Attendance of all (6) six modules
- Completion of observation, self-practice and student teaching hours.
- View location and dates for Centralized testing on the website www.basipilates.co.za
- If you have not already done so, please create a login profile on our website and then you are able to register.
- Register online at www.basipilates.co.za and make payment for Centralized testing before testing date.
- Centralized testing registrations close (2) two weeks prior to the testing date chosen. ***
- Should a student not successfully pass the teaching or practical demonstration section/s of the Centralized testing, the student needs to re-register on the next available Centralized Testing date & location provided on the website www.basipilates.co.za and register for the date most convenient and only re-do the section/s that were failed. Teaching or Practical Demonstration section/s fees are R342.00 per section Including VAT.
- For the written exam, the student may make arrangements with the course administrator to re-write at no additional cost.
- The student needs to re-do the section/s and pass within 1 year of completing Module 6.
What if the student needs to repeat sections that they’ve failed?
Students need to re-register online for Centralized testing at the next available date. A fee of R345 (incl.VAT) is charged per section that needs to be repeated.
Issue of Certificate
Once all the requirements have been met (Course payments are paid in full, all testing done and passed, and all hours completed), a request is sent to BASI Pilates HQ (USA) to process required,signed certificates and send to BASI South Africa. Once the certificate arrives, the student will be notified and the certificate can be collected from the Host Studio where the student attended the course. Each student needs to sign for their own certificate.
If any of your contact details have changed, please visit our website www.basipilates.co.za login to your profile and change details on the website.