BASI Pilates Students are eligible to sign up for Centralized Testing following the completion of all course requirements.
Students need to register for Centralized Testing within 1 year of completing Module 6 for MTTC Students and Module 12 for CTTC Students.
Registrations close 2 weeks prior to the testing day or once SOLD OUT.
CENTRALIZED TESTING REQUIREMENTS:
- Attendance of all (6) six modules for Mat OR Attendace for all (12) twelve modules for Comprehensive
- Completion of observation, self-practice and student teaching hours.
- View location and dates for Centralized testing on the website www.basipilates.co.za
- If you have not already done so, please create a login profile on our website and then you are able to register.
- Register online at www.basipilates.co.za and make payment for Centralized testing before testing date.
- Centralized testing registrations close (2) two weeks prior to the testing date chosen, or once SOLD OUT. ***
- Should a student not successfully pass the teaching or practical demonstration section/s of the Centralized testing, the student needs to re-register on the next available Centralized Testing date & location provided on the website www.basipilates.co.za and register for the date most convenient and only re-do the section/s that were failed. Teaching or Practical Demonstration section/s fees are payable once registration is done.
- For the written exam, the student should do his/her written final online through the (USA) site - www.BASIPilates.com (NOT the South African Site)
- The student needs to re-do the section/s and pass within 1 year of completing All Modules.
What if the student needs to repeat sections that they’ve failed?
Students need to re-register online for Centralized testing at the next available date. And a fee is charged per section that needs to be repeated.
Issue of Certificate
Once all the requirements have been met (Course payments are paid in full, all testing done and passed, and all hours completed), a request is sent to BASI Pilates HQ (USA) to process required info, which is placed in a queue for certificates to be create and signed and e-mailed to BASI South Africa. Where there is another process that needs to be completed on our side, letters typed etc. then the student will be e-mailed everything including the soft copy(digital) of the certificate that is attached and mailed to all students. There will no longer be hard copies(printed) of the certificates as per BASI (USA)
If any of your contact details have changed, please let us know and also visit our website www.basipilates.co.za login to your profile and change details on the website.