BASI Pilates regards education as the ultimate vehicle to success in the Pilates industry. Continue to learn and stay abreast with available workshops and symposiums.
You need to be on a desktop to regiser, as registrations are not not mobi friendly.
Click on this link for more info: https://basipilates.co.za/workshop-weekends-2020
- A minimum of 10 attendees are required for each workshop.
- Attendees from all Pilates schools are welcome to attend BASI Pilates Workshops
- Registrations close no later than 7 days before commencement of a workshop or once SOLD OUT whichever is reached first.
- Workshops have limited space so bookings are only gauranteed once payment reflects.
- Please use your name/surname & order number as ref and send proof of payment to email@example.com
- If there are not enough paid registered attendees at least 3 days prior to the workshop start date, BASI Pilates SA reserves the right to cancel the workshop with paid attendees in writing via e-mail and the attendee may request a full refund by sending there banking details to BASI SA H/O firstname.lastname@example.org. Or BASI SA can transfer paid fees to the next BASI SA workshop taking place in that same year.
- If cancellation is done in writing via e-mail by the registered paid attendee notifying the course administrator email@example.com of their cancellation at least 3 days prior to the workshop start date, the registered paid attendee may request a refund via e-mail including their banking details however 20% of the workshop fee will be retained to cover administration costs. Alternatively, the fee can be transferred to the next BASI SA Workshop if cancellation was done in writing 3 days prior to workshop start date.
- In the event of a paid registered attendee NOT making prior arrangements of a cancellation in writing via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days prior to the start of a workshop the paid registered attendees payment is forfeited.