This three-day course, developed by Master Teacher Rael Isacowitz, is the first phase of Ultimate Pilates Journey, consisting of the Mentor, Master I and Master II programs. This is Rael’s voyage of discovery and exploration into the deeper realms of the Pilates method and the sharing of his life’s work that spans over four decades.
The Mentor program focuses on refinement of the work and introduces us to the higher principles, advanced repertoire, utilizing all apparatus and is taking the student to the extreme edges of the Method. The Mentor Program provides the Pilates professional with the opportunity to learn from specially elected BASI faculty that has studied with Rael for almost twenty years and is passing his life’s work on to others.
Theo Botha, principal faculty for BASI Pilates is the first elected faculty member on which Rael has bestowed the honour to teach the Mentor Program under his direction.
To be eligible for this course, you must have completed the BASI Pilates Comprehensive Teacher Training Program or another recognized comprehensive teacher training course (proof of certificate required). Two (2) years of teaching experience for BASI qualified teachers and three (3) years for all others.
DATE & VENUE:
- 28-30 June 2017
Venue: Body Intellect (Brooklyn)
No 3, 14th street, Cnr Brooklyn rd,
- 8h00 till 15h00 (includes two coffee breaks (10 mins ea.) plus one lunch break (40 mins)
- Please bring along a water bottle, packed lunch and snacks to keep you energized through the day
- Coffee and tea will be offered and water filters are available to re-fill bottles.
BASI Pilates South Africa offers a discounted rate for once-off course payments and offers tailored payment plans. If financing is an obstacle in you obtaining quality Pilates education, please contact us to discuss financial planning.
|Item||Once Off||6 Months|
|Tuition||R7 670.00||R8 437.80|
|Sub Total||R8 700.00||R9 467.80|
|VAT||R1 305.00||R1 420.05|
|Grand Total||R10 005.00||R10 887.05|
|Item||Once Off||6 Months|
|30% Deposit||R0.00||R3 266.11|
|Monthly Installments||R0.00||R1 270.16 p/m|
Program fees include:
- A study guide and an exercise supplement workbook.
- A fully equipped pilates studio for use during the program.
- Late Payments are subject to interest being charged on your outstanding amount.
- A Debit Order Instruction is required for any Payment Plan Options.
No refunds are given after Module 2.
Students can transfer funds to a subsequent course at the same location or another course at a different host location. Valid for 1 year.
No refunds are given if:
- A student misses one or more modules.
- A student chooses to leave the course of her/his own volition.
- A student fails to attend the course, following BASI Pilates notification of acceptance and confirmation by the student.
- A student fails to attend the course without reasonable prior notification.